Intermediate Sewing Course - 6 weeks£ 85.00
Got a favourite Pinterest garment or project you want to know how to make but don’t quite know where to start? Come along to this course and Tracy will guide you through the process step by step.
You will learn a few shortcuts, tips and tricks and pattern hacks of course.
6 sessions should cover one major project or a few smaller ones – your choice!
Class size is limited to a max of 6.
Course Cost: £85.00
You will learn:
• How to use pattern and cut out fabric on the straight grain following the grainline of the fabric and selvedge
• How to set up the sewing machine for easiest use
• what seam to use for a specific fabric
• how to snip corners and press out seams
• what type of binding to use and how to cut one.
• what hem to use with what fabric
• what button hole to use
• how to insert a zip and a concealed zip
• how to add 3-dimensional shaping to projects
This class is suitable for confident sewers who can work semi-independently on your own projects
• Use of all sewing machines and sewing tools
• Expert instruction from Tracy
You will need to bring:
• Fabric needed for project – available in store with 10% off. You can choose from our Lewis and Irene, Tilda or Moda fabric ranges. Click here to browse now.
• Small sewing kit to include scissors, pins, tape measure etc
Week 1 – 17/01/18 10am to 1pm
Week 2 – 24/01/18 10am to 1pm
Week 3 – 31/01/18 10am to 1pm
Week 4 – 07/02/18 10am to 1pm
Week 5 – 14/02/18 10am to 1pm
Week 6 – 21/02/18 10am to 1pm
Over £25 ordered - Free Delivery
Under £25 ordered - £3 Delivery
* Every order will be delivered between 2 to 3 working days
* No signature required
* If you would require a next day delivery please order before 1pm by contacting Karelia House on Ph: 01887 822 027 and we can arrange delivery at a £12 charge.