Hawthorn Handmade Amigrumi Crochet Kit: Robins£ 32.95
Create your own delightful crocheted birds with our Robin crochet kit. With the British yarn, felting wool and step by step instructions, you’ll be hooked on crochet in no time!
All of the kits are fantastic gifts, either for yourself or for crafty friends and loved ones. If you’re looking for a new hobby or want to unwind they are just the ticket.
Once completed, your crochet creatures will look perfect on a bookshelf, or perched on a mantlepiece. The finished pair are also a fantastic gift for someone else, though please note these are not sold as toys.
The kit includes all the materials and tools needed to complete the two Robins plus detailed instructions including the pattern and a ‘How to Crochet’ booklet written for total beginners. This kit contains a sharp needle for adding the needle felted features, so adult supervision is required if children are completing the kit.
What’s included in your kit:
• British aran weight yarn
• British felting wool for adding unique features
• 3.5mm crochet hook
• Bent tapestry needle for sewing the pieces together
• Felting needle for adding the details
• ‘How to Crochet’ booklet
• Beautiful gift box
Over £25 ordered - Free Delivery
Under £25 ordered - £3 Delivery
* Every order will be delivered between 2 to 3 working days
* No signature required
* If you would require a next day delivery please order before 1pm by contacting Karelia House on Ph: 01887 822 027 and we can arrange delivery at a £12 charge.