Introduction to Embroidery Course, May 5th 2018£ 55.00
Have you ever thought you would like to try some machine embroidery but don’t even know where to begin? Well, this is the course for you! Come along and use our lovely machines and complete this small project. You will be impressed with the professional finish you are able to create using our
fabulous Brother Sewing Machines.
This is a One Day Course and you should finish the project within the day.
Class size is limited to a max of 6.
Course Date: Saturday, May 5th – 10am to 4pm
Course Cost: £55.00
You will learn:
• How to attach the hoop to the machine
• What stabiliser to use
• How to select the perfect design
• Altering the design on the machine and embroidering it out
• How to simply sew all your pieces together to create a lovely finish
• How to set up the sewing machine for the easiest use with guides
This class is suitable for confident sewers who can work semi-independently on your own projects. The tutor will be able to help and support in your projects.
• Use of all sewing machines and sewing tools
• Expert instruction from Tracy
• Delicious homemade lunch
You will need to bring:
• Fabric needed for project – available in store with 10% off. We have a variety of fabrics to choose from at Karelia House. This project works well in any cotton with a contrasting inner fabric.
• Small sewing kit to include scissors, pins, tape measure etc
Please note: Course may be cancelled if less than 4 participants sign-up.
Over £25 ordered - Free Delivery
Under £25 ordered - £3 Delivery
* Every order will be delivered between 2 to 3 working days
* No signature required
* If you would require a next day delivery please order before 1pm by contacting Karelia House on Ph: 01887 822 027 and we can arrange delivery at a £12 charge.