Bag Course, July 14th 2018£ 55.00
This is one of our favourite bags at Karelia House and we think you will love it too!
Come along to this course and Tracy will guide you through the process step by step.
You will learn a few shortcuts, tips and tricks and pattern hacks of course.
This is a One Day Course and you should finish the project within the day.
Class size is limited to a max of 6.
Course Date: Saturday, July 14th – 10am to 4pm
Course Cost: £55.00
You will learn:
• How to use pattern and cut out fabric on the straight grain following the grainline of the fabric and selvedge
• How to set up the sewing machine for easiest use
• What seam to use for a specific fabric
• How to snip corners and press out seams
• How to add an internal pocket zip
• How to make a key holder
• Top-stitching, which stitch size and which thread to use
• How to attach tabs attaching straps
This class is suitable for confident sewers who can work semi-independently on your own projects. The tutor will be able to help and support in your projects.
• Use of all sewing machines and sewing tools
• Expert instruction from Tracy
• Delicious homemade lunch
You will need to bring:
• Fabric needed for project – available in store with 10% off. This bag can be made up in most fabrics. Our top picks would be the Faux Leather, Tweed and Cotton.
• Small sewing kit to include scissors, pins, tape measure etc
Please note: Course may be cancelled if less than 4 participants sign-up.
Over £25 ordered - Free Delivery
Under £25 ordered - £3 Delivery
* Every order will be delivered between 2 to 3 working days
* No signature required
* If you would require a next day delivery please order before 1pm by contacting Karelia House on Ph: 01887 822 027 and we can arrange delivery at a £12 charge.