This fabulous course is using one of the wonderful Rinske Stevens Kits which includes all the essential materials required to create your own, unique box. This is a favourite of our Karelia House shoppers!
At this course, you will learn how to essemble the precision die-cut cardboard pieces together and decorate with fabric of your choice! You can personalise your box by adding different trims and buttons.
This is a One Day Course and you will leave with your own lovely box and be inspired to make many more
Rinske Stevens products!
Class size is limited to a max of 8.
Course Date: Thursday, April 12th – 10am to 2pm
Course Cost: £40.00
You will learn:
• How to put together the cardboard pieces
• How to cover your cardboard pieces perfectly with fabric
• Expert tips on how to get a professional finish
This class is suitable for beginners and anyone looking to learn a new skill or hobby.
• All materials for project
• Expert instruction from Tracy
• Coffee/tea on arrival
You will need to bring:
• Small sewing kit to include scissors, pins, tape measure etc
Please note: Course may be cancelled if less than 4 participants sign-up.