Rinske Stevens Box Course, April 12th 2018
This fabulous course is using one of the wonderful Rinske Stevens Kits which includes all the essential materials required to create your own, unique box. This is a favourite of our Karelia House shoppers!
At this course, you will learn how to essemble the precision die-cut cardboard pieces together and decorate with fabric of your choice! You can personalise your box by adding different trims and buttons.
This is a One Day Course and you will leave with your own lovely box and be inspired to make many more
Rinske Stevens products!
Class size is limited to a max of 8.
Course Date: Thursday, April 12th – 10am to 2pm
Course Cost: £40.00
You will learn:
• How to put together the cardboard pieces
• How to cover your cardboard pieces perfectly with fabric
• Expert tips on how to get a professional finish
This class is suitable for beginners and anyone looking to learn a new skill or hobby.
• All materials for project
• Expert instruction from Tracy
• Coffee/tea on arrival
You will need to bring:
• Small sewing kit to include scissors, pins, tape measure etc
Please note: Course may be cancelled if less than 4 participants sign-up.
Over £25 ordered - Free Delivery
Under £25 ordered - £3 Delivery
* Every order will be delivered between 2 to 3 working days
* No signature required
* If you would require a next day delivery please order before 1pm by contacting Karelia House on Ph: 01887 822 027 and we can arrange delivery at a £12 charge.