Jersey Dress or Top Course, Saturday 31st March 2018£ 55.00
This is a great course to learn or improve your skills on the overlocker and coverstitch machines, which gives your garment a beautiful, professional finish. You can choose from the 3 different options that are available in this pattern. This is a pattern you are going to want to make again and again!
Come along and you will learn a few shortcuts, tips and tricks and pattern hacks of course all with the expert tuition from Tracy. This is a One Day Course and you should finish the project within the day.
Class size is limited to a max of 6.
Course Date: Saturday, March 31st – 10am to 4pm
Course Cost: £55.00
You will learn:
• How to use a pattern and cut out fabric on the straight grain following the grainline of the fabric and the selvedge
• How to set up the sewing machine for the easiest use with guides
• What seam to use for a specific fabric
• How to snip corners and press out seams
• How to make the pockets in the front of the garment
• Topstitching which stitch size and which thread to use
• Attach the collar
This class is suitable for beginners and anyone looking to start out again or gain more experience using jersey fabrics and overlockers/coverstitch.
• Use of all sewing machines and sewing tools
• Expert instruction from Tracy
• Delicious homemade lunch
You will need to bring:
• Fabric needed for project – available in store with 10% off. We have a variety of fabrics to choose from at Karelia House. This project works well in jersey, sweatshirt and fleece
• Small sewing kit to include scissors, pins, tape measure etc
Please note: Course may be cancelled if less than 4 participants sign-up
Over £25 ordered - Free Delivery
Under £25 ordered - £3 Delivery
* Every order will be delivered between 2 to 3 working days
* No signature required
* If you would require a next day delivery please order before 1pm by contacting Karelia House on Ph: 01887 822 027 and we can arrange delivery at a £12 charge.