Hemline Non-Stick Applique Mat - Re-Useable pressing work sheet 31x30cm£ 8.55
Hemline H855 Teflon Applique Mat - Re-usable Pressing Work Sheet - 31cm X 30cm. This special PTFE Teflon Glass Fabric is designed for non-stick applications and reducing friction. Useful for applying fusible web, for appliques, etc, gluing application for crafts.
USES - This Hemline non-stick pressing cloth will resist sticking to most glues and the reduced friction treated surfaces makes ironing and other applications smooth and easy. This cloth can be used over and over again.
APPLICATIONS - Use Hemline Non-Stick Pressing Cloth for;
- Fusing Fabrics
- Working with Glue
- Reducing Friction
TO MAKE FUSIBLE FABRIC;
- Cover the fabric with Fusible Web (i.e. Hemline H760 plain web or H820 paper backed ), and cover the fusible web entirely with the non-stick pressing cloth.
- Press firmly for 10-15 seconds with a hot iron and check that the web has bonded to the fabric. Also see the instructions on the fusible web pack.
- The fusible fabric can now be used for appliques, patches and any number of craft and repair applications.
USE AS A MAT FOR GLUEING: - Use this Non-Stick Cloth as a mat for glueing applications in craft work. Most glues including hot glues (from a glue gun) will not stick to this cloth and thus the mat will protect table tops and work surfaces.
Over £25 ordered - Free Delivery
Under £25 ordered - £3 Delivery
* Every order will be delivered between 2 to 3 working days
* No signature required
* If you would require a next day delivery please order before 1pm by contacting Karelia House on Ph: 01887 822 027 and we can arrange delivery at a £12 charge.