Hawthorn Handmade Needle Felting Brooch Kit: Herdwick Sheep
Use this complete craft kit to learn how to needle felt a Herdwick Sheep brooch using British felting wool. Follow the step by step photo instructions and use the included felting needles to stab the wool to life.
What’s included in your kit:
- More than enough high quality British wool in a variety of breeds and colours. You’ll receive more wool than you need to complete one project so there’ll be some left over to have a play with once you’ve learnt how to needle felt!
- 2x Felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe
- Silver coloured brooch back to turn your piece into a wearable piece of woolly wondrousness!
Over £40 ordered - Free Delivery
Under £40 ordered - £3 Delivery
* Every order will be dispatched between 2 to 3 working days
* No signature required
* If you would require a next day delivery please order before 1pm by contacting Karelia House on Tel: 01887 822 027 and we can arrange delivery at a £12 charge.
Click & Collect
Items can be paid for online and now picked up in store.
Collection times are from Monday to Saturday 10am- 4pm. No minimum spend required.
14 days to return any unwanted or damaged goods.
Refunds and unwanted goods will only be credited when the goods are returned by the buyer and inspected. The goods must be unopened and all in their original packaging, with no damage and in a re-sellable.
Any goods returned after the 14 day limit will be subject to a restocking charge of 25%.
It is the sellers discretion whether we offer a refund or credit.