Hawthorn Handmade Needle Felting Kits, All Included: Robins
Create your own feltabulous needle felted birds with our Robins needle felting kit. Use the felting needles to stab the wool to life. With the detailed step by step instructions, even total beginners will be addicted to this unique and fun craft in no time!
All of the kits are fantastic gifts, either for yourself or for crafty friends and loved ones. If you’re looking for a new hobby or want to unwind they are just the ticket.
Once completed, your felted birds will look perfect on a bookshelf, or sat on a mantlepiece. The finished piece is also a fantastic gift for someone else, though please note these are not sold as toys.
The kit includes all the materials needed to complete two Robins plus detailed instructions written for total beginners. This kit contains two sharp needles so adult supervision is required if children are completing the kit. If you need some extra help you can also check out our video tutorials.
What’s included in your kit:
• British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
• 2x felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe
• Detailed step by step instructions with an introduction to needle felting, size and shape guide and 27 clear colour photos
• Beautiful gift box
Over £25 ordered - Free Delivery
Under £25 ordered - £3 Delivery
* Every order will be delivered between 2 to 3 working days
* No signature required
* If you would require a next day delivery please order before 1pm by contacting Karelia House on Tel: 01887 822 027 and we can arrange delivery at a £12 charge.
14 days to return any unwanted or damaged goods.
Refunds and unwanted goods will only be credited when the goods are returned by the buyer and inspected. The goods must be unopened and all in their original packaging, with no damage and in a re-sellable.
Any goods returned after the 14 day limit will be subject to a restocking charge of 25%.
It is the sellers discretion whether we offer a refund or credit.