Patons Merino Extrafine Aran x 10 Pack - 50g Balls: 248 Anemone
Merino Extrafine Aran is wonderfully fine and soft thanks to the high number of individual fibers. The yarn is very easy to care for, is machine washable to 40°C and can even be tumble-dried. It is beautiful to knit with and the finished garments wear well.
• Weight: Aran
• Needle size: 4.50mm (UK 7 / US 7)
• Care instructions: Warm Machine wash
• Blend: 100% merino
• Length: 85m/92yds per 50g ball
• Yarn tension: 18 sts x 25 rows per 10cm
Over £40 ordered - Free Delivery
Under £40 ordered - £3 Delivery
* Every order will be dispatched between 2 to 3 working days
* No signature required
* If you would require a next day delivery please order before 1pm by contacting Karelia House on Tel: 01887 822 027 and we can arrange delivery at a £12 charge.
Click & Collect
Items can be paid for online and now picked up in store.
Collection times are from Monday to Saturday 10am- 4pm. No minimum spend required.
14 days to return any unwanted or damaged goods.
Refunds and unwanted goods will only be credited when the goods are returned by the buyer and inspected. The goods must be unopened and all in their original packaging, with no damage and in a re-sellable.
Any goods returned after the 14 day limit will be subject to a restocking charge of 25%.
It is the sellers discretion whether we offer a refund or credit.